Plant a seed and watch it GROW! Pass it on:)

Hello! Well just wanted to say as i watch and learned of my brothers dx in the 70s. As I watched coutless fingersticks and daily injectins and ringing out diapers to do keytonesticks back in those days. Who would have known it was a seed being placed learing even the scary and true facts of helping my brother in school come out of insulin reactions. Being called out of class to the many reactions beacause i knew how to handle it better than school nurses or teachers in those days Scary! to say but true. I recall one day when i was called out of class to the libarary for what was a false alarm.It turned out to be a blonde hair kid not my brother. He was having a elipitic seizure not insulin reaction. Had it not been for that seed being placed in me… That get would have been a scary issue if had tried to give gel or even glugon shot…Well anyway that send changed about 20 some years later. When i was dx in the 90s my brother returned the favor of helping me when i was sent to the hospital with 10064 blood sugar. I think that day was like him being dx all over again because he could not even say goodbye to me that day.If it was not for his seed being placed at a early age i could not have faced this challenge. I am not saying its a Party!!! But we were chosen to SPREAD HIS WORD ABOUT THIS DIESEASE AND RAISE FUNDS AND AWARENESS.And I cannot beleive how many people and friends we meet along this incredable journey. and i hope to meet and touch more along the way. I just wanted to say thanks to all i meet and will MEET along my TREE OF LIFE!!! Also RICH YOU ARE TRUELY ARE A INSPIRERATION AND GOD BLESS…