Please feel sorry for me! HA!

I’m sorry folks it’s just been a bad 2 weeks for me! Hubby trouble father trouble and 2 girls who are driving me crazy!!! My oldest is living with me with her 2 girls ages 20 months and 2 months and planing on moving out with her hubby on me! My youngest is living with her bf after a really bad week at the house their staying at!!! PLEASE FEEL SORRY FOR ME! I KNOW I DO FOR MYSELF!!! HA!!

Thank you so much Debb! I know that right now I’m not so happy and maybe that’s the problem!!! HA!!! The B#@ch slapping them might be a good idea! The only thing I’m worried about is that they will slap me back!!! HA!!

Kids THEY WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY! That thingy about not being married and sleeping together goes here too!!! As for your son’s gf I would advise her to LEARN how to do laundry!!! Sounds like you’ve got the right idea about it being YOUR HOUSE! Yep pulling my hair out seems like a good idea since my oldest has lived here for 6 months and my youngest ran away from home just to be with her bf and get away from her sister and father ! ALL THAT CRYING THE @ BABIES DO GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I FEEL THE SAME WAY I WAS INT THE HOSPITAL FOR ONE WEEK GET OUT AND 2 DAYS LATER BACK TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM 2 MORE TIMES. EVERYONE SEEM TO KNOW MORE ABOUT DIABETES EXCEPT FOR THE ONE DEALING WITH IT

Sorry ,I can’t feel sorry for you but I’ll give you moral support .I’m assuming when you say “Feel sorry for me.” ; you mean pity.Can’t do!But I sure can empathize with you and I can pray for you also.

Years ago ,I asked a mountain climber what did he do if he didn’t reach the summit before dark?
He replied ;“I find a lg. rock and tie myself to it. And when morning comes the important thing isn’t that I’m any futher up or down.The importantthing is that I’M still their in the morning.”

I think about that statement when thing seem dark in my life. I focus on the things that are really important and tie myself to them with my heart strings. The important then is when things are looking up isn’t that I’m futher ahead or behind but that I’m still there.

I hope that helps . Oh , by the way ,when you reminded me that I wasn’t alone in my struggle with
LADAand getting the doctor on board…, gave me something to hold on… Now It’s my turn;your not alone everyone of us go through “I’m feel sorry for me.”

Cheryl ,iknow that one .I’m LADA type1.5 . Most the time the medical people I’m dealing with only know of type1 or type2 . I even had an ER doc tell me that your too thin to be a diabetic since I was’nt on insulin …

Thank you Joe! I really didn’t want anyone to feel sorry for me I was feeling sorry for myself at that time! Going crazy was more like it! I’m back to me now! They’ve all seen that I have a life too! I can’t keep getting wrapped up in theirs!!! HA!

OH TOO TRUE ISNT IT! EVERYBODY ALWAYS SEEMS TO KNOW MORE THAN THE DIABETIC THEMSELVES! IT REALLY MAKES ME WANT TO SERIOUSLY HURT THEM WHEN THEY ACT LIKE THAT!!!

I knew you didn’t… Like all of us you’re feeling frustrated,overwhelmed and needed to vent! I always have an ear to bend.
Don’t let the kids push your buttons. They can be go at that!