Please, Help Me!

here is a link to jenny ruhl's online calculator:
http://www.phlaunt.com/lowcarb/19058429.php

since you have no appetite and your calorie intake is so low, maybe you are burning fat stores that are not reflected on the scale because you are also building muscle. in other words, your body composition is changing. but if that were so, you would notice your clothes becoming looser. instead of the scale, the fit of clothes and using a tape measure for waist circumference might be a better measure of how you are doing on your diet.

we have a PCOS group here with some helpful info
http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/womenwithpcosanddiabetes

Thanks. :)

Unfortunately my clothes fit virtually the same. It blows me away that eating so little isn't causing me to lose. People lose weight even on a starvation diet. It's not healthy, but it happens. But not with me, this is insane. I am going to make a conscious effort to eat more because the whole reason I'm doing all of this is for my health! I just wish I could figure out what's wrong that's causing me to not lose the fat.

I guess I'll just have to wait until I see my doctor next month and make sure he knows everything that's going on. Hopefully he takes it seriously and does some tests, if needed, and can figure this all out.

I second the above! Without enough calories per day, your body goes into “starvation mode” and holds onto those excess pounds for dear life.

Example: I had a patient who lost some weight with a calorie-restricted diet and exercise. After a while, she reached a bit of a plateau and was losing only a negligible amount of weight weekly. So she reduced her daily calorie intake even more to about 1400 kcals/day. Result: Weight loss came to a grinding halt. I told her to increase to about 1700 kcals/day. Result: Further gradual weight loss.

Your calorie level is too low, even to get enough vitamins and minerals.... deficit of vitamins and minerals combined with starvation diet will stop your body losing weight.

Suggest you get your thyroid checked (but starvation diet will also affect your thyroid), and then increase your calorie intake to at least 1400 (though I think that is also on the low side), by adding fats, nuts, more veges....