Please let's help Kerri w/votes from www.sixuntilme.com!

THanks Jaimie! She’s got my vote!
Mousie

Just voted! Go Kerri!

I voted for Kerri

What’s all this and what would I be voting for? I have an extreme aversion to giving my support to somethingI don’t know anything about. I’m not trying to be a **tch, but can you help me understand what you are asking for?

Lois La Rose, Milwaukee, WI

Hey Lois.

I’m Kerri, and my diabetes blog, Six Until Me (www.sixuntilme.com) has been nominated by a site called MedGadget for “Best Patient Blog.” I’ve had type 1 diabetes since 1986 and I’ve been blogging about it since May 2005. The crew here at TuDiabetes has been awesome in lending their votes to help my diabetes blog win the competition, and help raise the visibility of diabetes patient bloggers.

I appreciate everyone’s support, and I hope I’ve helped answer your question a bit. Thanks!!

• Kerri.

I voted. great job Kerri. in the lead so far.

I voted today !!!
It took less than 30 seconds and we all should show our support!!!

Thanks Kerri. Now I know I’m not electing a mass killer to government office … or have we ALREADY!!! OK, here goes.

Lois La Rose

not sure what this is about, but voted anyway for Kerry, didn’t have time to read blog but she is certainly front runner

u got another vote today;).

just voted too ! :slight_smile:

I voted!! Good luck.

Let me…Be Counted…You too can be…
JUST VOTED!

Voting closes tonight. Just in case you haven’t voted for Kerri yet, please do so! Let’s make sure she maintains the lead!

I just voted for you…good luck