Please Report TuDiabetes Website Issues

I am again signing in (sometimes for every page I look at) and see that on the chats I am not signed is as Mari5 but as Mari. This has already happened previously.

One other question but not an issue for the sight: I would like to find again the podcast series that were on the site a few weeks ago. Where did they go?

I’m trying to get involved again (ok as much as I was anyway). I used to look at the site 3-4 times a day. I don’t comment that much but I did enjoy it immensely and it helped me alot1 best wishes

Are you seeing the avatar for the other Mari like before?

Brian,
I’m not seeing that picture if that is the avator but a light green form that is not mine and it’s written Mari. I can’t copy it for you.
Is it normal to have to log in on the home page and then again on the forum page and if you go to the live event I have to log in again. That’s a lot of logging in!

By the way, I wrote sight instead of site (?!)

It is not normal to have to log in more than once. You should only have to log in once at TuDiabetes.org. We may have to dig a bit to try to recreate this.

ps. I know you meant site.

I tried to create a new topic this evening on my iPad which is up to date with the newest iOS 9 update. After I wrote it, it kept asking for me to select a category. When I pressed on the arrow, it just brought up my keyboard and never did let me select a category. I ended up posting it as a reply to another post although I would have preferred a new topic. Maybe I should have selected a category before trying to compose the topic.

I’ll forward this to those who would know. Perhaps you could have replied as a linked topic, if you cursor over to the right when you are looking at a comment, you’ll see this option. :smile:

Hi, @MarieB–I have the same problem as @Laddie on my iPad (still on OS 8). But if I can “capture” the first topic in the list, then I usually can scroll down to the topic I want. Hope there’s a fix!

I feel like a real grouch! But I’m still having problems. I wanted to Watch the videoconference. Signed in but no chat Went to home page signed in again went back to video page I was signed out again. Signed in etc.etc etc After 25 minutes of this I finally got to see the video and the chat! Sorry but no Wonder there are so many less people watching these fantastic interviews. I’m disapointed and really don’t know what to do.

PS I really wanted to go back and hear the podcasts of Corinna and Mike but I am unable to find them. Can you help. I seem to have looked everywhere but apparently not in the right place. This has been my favorite favorite site and I thought after some time I would be able to find the good parts again… HELP!!

I listen to the podcasts through iTunes. I initially went to the podcast search and typed in the name of the podcast which is “Everybody Talks: A Diabetes Hands Foundation Podcast.” I subscribe to the podcast and new episodes are automatically downloaded to my phone. I do have an iPhone which makes this very easy. Android users will have to chime in. Same for non-smartphone users.

Like you I sometimes have a problem getting into the live video interviews, but eventually it works.

here’s the latest podcast, but I agree, they aren’t all that easy to find

I try to be in the main chatroom http://www.tudiabetes.org/ before the interviews start, and when they do, I post a link to the live room. If you’d like to search for a video that is in our library, it’s here
External Videos Archive - TuDiabetes Archive | TuDiabetes and the search works pretty good there. let me know if you can’t find a particular one

Hi, would you please change my username to G_P? I didn’t realize my real name would be my profile name. Thanks.

We have attempted to make the change. Try logging out and logging back in again. Let us know if it worked.

That worked, thanks Brian!

Actually, it looks like it is still coming thru with full name

I can refer this to the developer team, but in the near term it might be easier to just have you rejoin TuDiabetes. Would you like to do that?

1 Like

we can delete your account and then you can rejoin. I think this might be the best idea G.

Didn’t read the whole 300+ posts in here, but I have this comment which may have already been covered. I humbly apologize if this is so.

The login/register screen puts up a pop-op saying login or register. If I click on one of those, it gets me to the login or register screen, which then puts up a pop-up saying… etc etc

It’s a MINOR annoyance having to instead close the pop-up so I can log in or register. It would be nice if the pop-up was disabled on those two pages.

1 Like

I can’t seem to start a new topic - only reply to posts. Any suggestions?

I also cannot find a way to post a new topic. “Mouse over” does not bring up anything - however, I do see the “reply toolbar”.

"Jim3400. When you are on the Forum place you will see an Add New Topic button on the top RH side of the page. Click that and a new message will appear for you to use.

1 Like