Please Report TuDiabetes Website Issues

Correct! Members can not set their own badges, but everything else in the profile can be changed by the member. That is, once it’s enabled.

Lorraine, please add your suggestion about the “tracking” description to our list of bugs and requests, and include a link to your comment about it for context :slight_smile:

1 Like

At moment, users cannot change their own email address. Will it be changable soon?

There is a place to change your email, but I have not tested it. On the homepage, log in and select “Need to change your password?” then scroll down to where it says “Update your email.” Please try this and report back her on whether it works.

Is there a way to change the time, to set your own time zone, in Chat? I don’t see an option for this in preferences, but it might be somewhere that I’m not looking at.

This is certainly an issue. Time in chat is set to PST. This is definitely on our list to fix.

1 Like

Hi Brian!
It is shown but greyed out and not changable.

While reading posts in the Latest | New | Unread area I was having difficulty clicking on the post. I noticed my cursor didn’t change to a hand until I dropped it down a few posts. I ended up reading from bottom up. Then, when I got to the last unread post, it wasn’t clickable; the arrow was just there. Until that is, I moved it slightly to the left. It seemed like there was a set width or margin that was clickable. Odd, I know, especially since I didn’t sense this with the other posts.

Today/tonight I continued to have difficulty staying logged in or having the ability to read the Latest | New | Unread posts. I have gone back between “Home” and “Discussion Groups” from being logged in while on the “Home” page and not in any other area, including replying to a post … when all I had to do was click the “Log In” button and my icon appeared and I was back to being logged in and was able to post my reply.

All this is intermittent and so far I can’t pin it down. I use all browsers and they are all the most current, so I don’t believe it is a browser issue.

Thank you, to one and all, who are assisting with all of these changes. Your time, energy, talent, patience, … are greatly appreciated!

Hi MarieB,

sorry for the delay, On the home page in the search box I can’t seem to type in the box. but on my page clicking on the magnifier seems to work ok. Sorry for the confusion

I’m reporting this and we’ll let you know

My chat feature is all over the place. Looks as if it is “on top” of other things. Below are screen shots.

I have tried both IE and Chrome.

Sarah :four_leaf_clover:

The chat was displaying correctly at 7am EST but as @curlysarah points out it is really messed up. I get the same thing when I refresh the home page. Perhaps @Emily_Coles or @neillll can take a look at it.

1 Like

And chat is back to normal.

I’m only the Discourse guy. :smile:

Sorry, didn’t mean to imply that you were the “chat” guy, but you are the only part of the actual development team we have ever talked with.

1 Like

I just refreshed chat and had that crazy view appear for me, as well. Refreshed again, and it went back to “normal”.

Bit of a flakey plugin, I think.

Again, I wasn’t viewed as being logged in, I couldn’t see the Latest | New |… posts until I decided to reply. I clicked “Reply” from within the post and it logged me in at that point. Before, no icon; once I went to reply to the post, I looked up and there was my icon.

Thas, how do you have “Type 2” after your name? It’s slightly greyed out, but there. I see a few people also have Type 1 LADA after their name.

Brian, you mention EST here, but I am still seeing PST. I just looked and Chat says 8:40 am and it’s 11:46 am here in the East.

Thanks!

I think the ‘Type 2’ comes from the ‘Title’ field in preferences. not certain.

2 Likes