Pre-A1C Jitters

first off…I hate doing labs,i hate giving blood.i always get anxious around lab time…mine is on monday Nov 7.

i am anxious to get this one done,i want the results! iv worked very hard for the past 3 months and i want to see what the blood has to say about it!

i’v had a couple scary nightmares in the last couple weeks.both have been totally diabetes related…in one i kept taking shot after shot but cant lower my BG and the other is where i take out my insulin to bolus and the vials turn into tubes of vaseline or something jelly like that…they are super vivid and when i finally wake myself up i’m relieved that good insulin is in the fridge and everything is ok…

the holidays are coming…

I used to have dreams where my insulin had turned to brown syrup… yes very disturbing!

Good luck on Monday Tee. Gotta get mine done too,

holding steady…should have results a few days later…the dreams are disturbing,i just cant believe i get myself so wound up that i have anxiety dreams like that…

Did you happen to test when you had those dreams? When I dream about searching in vain for food, any food, I wake up low.