Problems with Medtronic

I’m new to pumping and from day one Medtronic has been a big dissappoinemt. From my coach not training me correctly, to them messing my shipments up and trying to charge me. To not having supplies in stock to the point where I’m out of sensors and I won’t be able to get a shipment for at a month. The company really seems to be lacking right now, almost every time I’ve contacted them (which has been a fair number) there is always some kind of issue or something they fix and don’t have the answers too. They only give you 30 days to get a refund and it’s been almost 2 months that I have started with the company. They problem with that is that 30 days is not enough time to really figure out if the company is legit or not. I’m really upset about this. Am I gonna have to get a lawyer to get out of contract? So frustrated with irresponsibility of this company.

I’m sorry that you are experiencing trouble with Medtronic, I have been a very satisfied Medtronic customer for over 4 years. Their customer service has been extremely good to me. One thing that I don’t do is deal directly with them for my supplies, I purchase mine thru an outside vendor.

Any company can make mistakes and I’m sorry they happened to you. Conducting health care business is, to say the least, complicated. I understand the frustration when things go wrong and I’m not trying to make light of what you feel.

I hope you find satisfaction one way or the other.

Never had an issue with them. 4 years ago they FedEx me a replacement pump when I took a swim with my pump and destroyed it. I will say I don’t deal with them directly, I do it all through there website.

I dealt directly with Medtronic for about 11-12 years. They were absolutely wonderful until I went on Medicare. From that day on, the service deteriorated so badly that I was going to try to change pumps. Luckily for me, Medicare mandated that Medtronic could not be a direct Medicare supplier and I ended up with Liberty Medical. Couldn’t be happier!