Pump question for women

I want to wear a slimming tank top but dont know where else to put my insert other then my stomach. not sure where i should try to put it?

I never really thought of tank tops as slimming! But anyway,how about hips or thighs? I rotate stomach, hips, thighs.

it's one of those tummy slimming that you wear under your shirt. i have never tried any other place besides my stomach so im a bit nervous about it. where do you keep your pump when you do it on your thigh?

I'm a huge fan of the upper thigh. I just keep my pump in my pocket or use a clip on my waistband.

I use my thighs too ( rotate with other places as well ) ; usually the pump is clipped on waistband .

Legs, hips, tummy (well, when I used to use it): Pump goes in a pants pocket, unless there are none, and then it goes in the bra or a spibelt

Arms: Pump goes in the bra or spibelt.

I cannot handle thigh..so use tummy and upper arms (back side). I get surprisingly good asorption in the arms. Upper abs for sensor rotation

Yes, me too. I actually use the 43 inch tubing, so I can put it wherever I want.

Thighs are my favorite/best site. Upper butt works too, but a bit difficult without help.

I use my hip/side butt area frequently and actually find it works quite well. Absorption is comparable to my stomach so long as I don't get too close to my more-muscular thigh area. However, I frequently wear tight-fitting camis and tanks under my shirts and dresses and don't find that they interfere with stomach pump sites. The only issue I have noticed is that if I am wearing one on a hot day, my insulin absorbs a little faster.