Pumpys first wedding .....................:)

Hey! Yesterday was Pumpys first time with wedding attire on. The day started of great woke up got her readings she was a 116. Then we headed off to get our hair styled. Then we tested at 145 so we decided we better have lunch so drove thur fast food eat as rideing home. Than got our wedding attire on. And off we went. We opted for our snack we brought being 125 we did Know carbs for that instead of trying to fiqure out appteziers. We waited for the buffet and tested again. It was a buffet so we had salad and fist full of ziti. Turns out We carb counted without the book.LIFE WAS GOOD:) AT OUR FIRST ATTEMPT AT WEDDING CARBS COUNTING.And not knowing before hand what they were having. And my support team were busy didnt wanna bother them. That reminds me CONGRATLUTIONS! TO THE NEWLEY MARRIED CDE Rachel and Arnold. May you always be happy and grow stronger every day. You will always be my ANGEL!!! HUGS AND KISSES FROM Your BUDDY .Talk to ya soon :slight_smile: I will survive and I promise not to call…lol See YA!

Congrat DB IDOL and Pumpy!!! I am glad your BG’s was intact for you!!!

Great job, Idol. And Mazel Tov to the happy couple as well.