RA Cure?

Hi All! I hope that you had a good Christmas and will enjoy a healthier New Year 2015.

I thought that I'd add this article. I found it interesting and encouraging, although I do not think of it as a cure but an easier treatment maybe. Of course, as usual it won't be available for 10 years, give or take. That would be great for the recently diagnosed and near future RA Patients. I do hope it works for most RA suffers, perhaps even People with Diabetes and other conditions.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/science/arthritis-miracle-cure-tiny-electrical-4860382

Wow, that's a very interesting article Terrie. Thanks for sharing. I didn't know that the spleen was involved in RA pain. Something for all of us to look forward to in the future. I hope it's a success in Europe. That type of device would help so many people, not just RA but like the article said diabetes, chronic pain, fibro, etc.

Going through a flare (mom and me)--I think we would volunteer right now to be test subjects on this side of the pond. :-)

Happy holidays!

kd

Hi Kate!

There hasn't been much hope for so many RA Patients in some time, hopefully this will be one of many new treatments for RA. This is different alright. I expected only pills, shots or infusions in our future. I'm with you Kate. I'd happily even offer to be the container that holds the gadget. :)

Sorry that you and your Mom are both flaring. Talk about misery loves company.
I sure hope that you will both feel much better very soon. Hug each other gently.

Happy Holidays back at you.