Really ridiculous forgetfulness

I had my exercise program this morning, and as I got up and walked over to the kitchen to check my blood sugar, I realized something: I have not taken my thyroid pill (Synthroid) all week.

What in the world is wrong with me? How can I forget something I’ve been doing every morning most of my adult life for an entire week and not think about it once?

I think I’m losing my head. I had put the pill bottle out of site because we had company on Saturday, and I forgot to take it back out. There’s no hope for me with pills unless they’re sitting by where I leave my BG meter when I’m at home.

It’s funny how bad I am with pills. I’ve never been able to stick to taking a daily vitamin. And it’s probably a good thing I can’t take birth control pills (blood pressure).

I never ever forget to bolus insulin or check my blood sugar. I guess because the consequences are so immediate if I were to forget.

Sigh. I wonder just how much damage I did by skipping Synthroid for a week? Bangs head on desk

I’m the same way. Luckily, I can take all of my daily pills all together in the morning. If I had to take anything else later in day, I’d forget it 9 times out of 10. Such a creature of habit… uhh… what was the question again?