Rectal application for insulin

Its def a Friday !!!

Thereā€™s not something wrong with me because Iā€™d much prefer to jab needles in my body, is there?

SO not gonna happen! Iā€™d take a shot over THAT any day!

Itā€™s hilarious how this thread just kind of pops up out of nowhere. Weeks go by and then BAMā€¦
ā€¦look! Its the giant insulin pill in your arse thread again.

I still laugh and cringe every single time see that pill.
What could those scientists on the side be thinking about?

Donā€™t you mean this thread poops out there?

I havenā€™t heard of this until just now, and havent read the whole thread, but I guess they must of been trying to avoid gestational factors of the pill absorption. Like if you drink alcohol out of your but you will get tanked MUCH faster, as the alcohol doesnā€™t properly pass through the liver and gets into the bloodstream faster. Obviously this is very dangerous and not advised in the slightest.

1 Like

Everytime I read this i am falling out of my chair laughing. i wonder what the researchers would do if we offered it to them?

he said ā€œpoops.ā€

hehehe

What about a dosed inhaler?

This is too funny. I just needed to bump it-- so new members can enjoy as well!

I ran across this quite by accident and laughed my ....well you know... off. This thread was started in 2007, it seems this delivery system never took off. I guess the manufacturer decided to sit on the idea.

1 Like

thanks for bumping this even though it's 7 years old because oh my god it's hilarious! Just imagining this one is making me want to die of laughter.

Oh my god isn't this the same company doing the oral insulin? I HOPE IT'S NOT THE SAME FORMULA...

OMGWTF, who in the WORLD would to this??
This is downgrading mankind into a whole new dimension...

Oh my...

Wow how convenient....FleetĀ® already has a pump on the market for this product....

The clinical trials turned out to be too much of a pain in the ass, so they never brought the system to market :-)

I dont really see why this is so funny. Needles are hell for me. And we all know subcutaneous injections make blood sugars hard to control. I wouldnt even have to think twice about doing this and if i was able to i shouldnt feel stupid for itā€¦

1 Like

Not laughing at you, Joan10. Just laughing at butts, like a child.

1 Like

Eh, I once tried suppositories, and for all the good those pills did me, I couldā€™ve shoved them up my a**.