Research Update

Click over to my blog for the full text of two separate posts about research (with a really sweet photomicrograph) and our struggles to figure out what is going on for next year.

I started my clinical pathological research this week. Hopefully it turns out trumps. I’m staining one set of blocks each day, taking pictures, quantifying overexpression and then sending them up to the pathologists to see what they think. Hopefully it will provide novel diagnostic markers to help destinguish between…

We are still waiting for my wife to get an internship. She could be anywhere from 30-150 miles away. Because of this we’ve been begging the landlord for another month on the lease every month since April. Well push has finally come to shove and we have to tell them on July 1. I’m going to let that ride until after the holiday weekend just to see what happens this week. We are looking at a house today and hopefully it’s nice. We are in a small 2 bedroom duplex right now and it was tight with one kid. With 2 kids it’s almost unbearable. There is absolutely no room for Squirt. Her changing table is in…

SuFu, Ph.D.