Rough week to the point of 意識朦朧

It’s been so busy this week (both with work and private life) that by the end I’m意識朦朧 (being in a hazy state; being only half conscious; feeling dopey). More than just feeling fatigued, being this busy ruins any kind of routine I have, which always results in less stable numbers…and then being too tired to want to eat anything…which contributed to a nighttime/early morning low…

Nighttime/early morning lows was one of the things that had most concerned me when I moved out on my own a few years ago. For some of the time I did have roommates (more housemates since we never shared a room), but I had never informed them about being diabetic (another discussion) so I’ve always had to rely on myself if lows occurred. Luckily, so far I always manage to somehow wake up…

This morning I was having a dream where I was worried that values/numbers for the project I’m working on at work were too low…but I became aware that it was a dream and it didn’t make sense since in reality the numbers were too high …but then woke up and realized that it was actually my bg that was too low… though being in the morning as I was getting something to eat I kept confusing the dream with reality cause I was thinking that I needed to send an email to someone about the low numbers when I got in first thing….