Running with the wind!

I love the outdoors. This isn't news for many of you, but I do like to share some good vibes and fun and smiles. So....it's the season for running with the wind with kites trailing as far up as you can handle the string.

In the life of a T1 diabetic, I suppose running with the wind with a kite on your back includes adjusting the basal / packing snacks / back up meds which may or may not include insulin(s), and or other meds / insulin, and or other meds delivery products / fast acting hypo fixes / etc.

But for me who likes to KISS - I just shove some smarties in my pockets and run with the wind with my not too fancy rainbow kite, a song in my heart, a feeling of pure childish joy, and a mile wide smile.

So please join me if you want to, I'll be in the park. And even if you don't want to fly a kite do enjoy the simple things in life once in while!

Happy Kite Season - Go Fly One !! :)

rainbow%20kite.jpg

6-rainbowkite.jpg (272 KB)
1 Like

I like to sail and fly a large kite (sail) to catch the wind. Simple pleasures are the best!

Yes it is the season for good vibes. Every time I go outside I am surrounded by blossoming trees, buzzing with bees. And I spread my arms & thank nature & fate for letting me end up living in these wonderful surroundings. I even forgive the deer for pruning my plants

Question!!! Why was and in what way was my post edited by Emily on April 17 at 9:34pm ? I don’t care all that much but I do request that we be informed when our posts receive any action by the admin. Thanks.

This is because the content was all moved over to the new site, which was all done by admins. The content of the post wasn’t edited, just copied from the old site over to the new one. (I’m not an admin, just guessing here as I discovered the same on my posts.)

1 Like

The anti spam software picked up one of my posts, not a new topic, a week ago as possible spam. I got a notice that the software was holding to review for spam. And I wasn’t told which post.

1 Like

[quote=“AARON10, post:6, topic:15422, full:true”]
The anti spam software picked up one of my posts, not a new topic, a week ago as possible spam. I got a notice that the software was holding to review for spam. And I wasn’t told which post.[/quote]Wow, Was there a link on one of your posts? Mine was simply edited, not a big deal just wondered why.