Saint Louis Diabetic and Sports Group first meeting Mar 26th

To everyone near St Louis area, we are having a great first program for our STL Dawn Phenom group. We are affilliated with Insulindepence/Triabetes. I was a member of the Ironman training program for Triabetes in 2009. I also helped run an organization in Chicago called DESA, after the great Dr Matt Corcoran got the program going. Since i have first known Dr Corcoran, i have been involved in 3 of his www.diabetestrainingcamp.org, week long meetings. The stuff i learned at these events is similar to what we will be trying to do with our STL Dawn Phenom group(facebook us and like us).

Our first meeting will feature some great speakers who have done Ironman Branson and then a talk from the Dexcom rep about the advantages of the CGM. If you know of any diabetics in the Missouri or Southern Illinois area, tell them to check us out on facebook for more info about the event on the 26

Is diabetestrainingcamp still in operation?
They have camps posted for 2009 nothing new.
I emailed them but got no response.
Thanks for any info

I AM NOT SURE IF DOC CORCORAN IS DOING ANOTHER ONE OF THESE CAMPS…IT WOULD BE SWEET, BECAUSE IT WAS WELL ORGANIZED AND I LEARNED A TON OF INFO ABOUT DIABETES AND SPORTS…I WILL SAY THAT I THINK INSULINDEPENDENCE MIGHT BE HOLDING A CAMP SIMILAR WITH DOC CORCORAN…GO TO THAT WEBSITE AND ASK PETER…I THOUGHT THERE MIGHT BE A CLASS IN JUNE OR JULY IN SAN DIEGO