Scary Night

Ok, so I know that eating right and working out is very important. I have started to workout again and eating well. Things are looking up. BUT last night was not so good. I was having a “Free” day and had a fairly healthy breakfast and lunch until dinner. I ended up having lots of chocolate, pizza, chips and some very rich cake. I was having a good time with my friends until two hours into our evening I started to get a very bad headache. I just ignored it and tried to have a good time. By the end of the night I was feeling very, very ill. Blinking even made my head hurt.

At 3:00 am I was getting sick! Not one of my best moments. It was pretty bad. After my third trip to the restroom I thought it was a good idea to test my blood big mistake on my part. It was very high for me 23! I wasn’t sure if that was bad or not!. ( I though about going to the hospital and then changed my mind.) I had no one to ask what to do, so I drank a huge glass of water and ended up taking some Gravol and painkillers. Then I waited to go to sleep. I checked my blood again to day noon and it went down to 5.6 which is very good.

Hi Carly, I have had nights like that before. I try not to let them happen, but sometimes I give up and just eat EVERYTHING. Don’t beat yourself up about it. I just try to have my ‘treats’ in moderation!