Shorty got low

I have just started workout since I got pneumonia in Feb. I guess I took my insulin too close to working out because after I got home and got in the shower I got low.

I used to always get low in the shower. That was the most aggravating thing ever! I could never tell I was getting low until it was bad. It is funny because now I kind of know when my sugar is getting low in the shower. For the last few times it has happened I have been shaving and I am in “The Zone”. I hate to shave and usually I just rush it and end up with colorful band-aid legs. Well when I am in “The Zone” I have my face almost smashed against my leg as to see every piece of hair so I can demolish it. Its kind of like in a video game, I have to have perfection, I have to win! Once I pop out of this state I realize “hey I feel funny” and sure enough… tada! my sugar has dropped to 38.
Well this time I was able to catch it! When I started to shave and I was just thinking “awww yeah little prickly hairs… y’all are going down!” I put the razor down, got out the shower and tested. Yup I was 65 which is a fairly high low for me, so I got a few swigs of juice, hoped in the shower and finished shaving… Needless to say I have one purple bad-aid on my knee and an orange on my ankle.

Hahah - Death to the little prickly hairs! Very funny :slight_smile:
Glad you caught the low - always good to get them before they get us!