SOX Until Me

Again, way too much time between posts here on Tu Diabetes. Sorry for the long lapse in time! But I'm back, and hopefully will be posting around here more often.

First and foremost, the Red Sox have won the World Series - again. This may not be a big deal for people who are drawn to teams that win events on a regular basis, but to Red Sox Nation, this is a new and very long-overdue trend.

Secondly, I'm on board for NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo again this year, mostly because I think my levels of sanity were creeping back towards normal. As we know, that is unacceptable.

And thirdly, I've had the pleasure of meeting some terrific writers over the last few weeks, like George and Rob. The diabetes community is filled with some remarkable talent, and I'm constantly reminded of how proud I am to be here. (Of course, I'll take that cure anytime. :: starts whistling :: )

So what's been up with you guys? I see that the Word in your Hand project has really taken off, along with the Diabetes 365 adventure. Both really impressive projects. I still have to do my word-in-hand. I'm long overdue!

Tee hee, glad to see you took my suggestion to heart! ALOL!

Hi Kerri,

Even though I’m a Cubs fan, congratulations…we always have ‘next year’ I guess ):stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the friend invite, I love your blog and look forward to reading more!

Kathy

Hannah - Totally. I have the Photoshop file to prove how seriously I took your suggestion. :wink:

Kathy - Thank you very much! :slight_smile: And we lost Nomar to the Cubs, so I have a bit of a soft spot for the Cubbies as well. The Nomar trade was one of my first big sports heartaches. I still have my No. 5 Sox shirt.