Starting Femara soon, any success stories?

My husband and I have been trying for about 8 months, but I have only had 3 periods in the 8 months that I have been off birth control. So I'm obviously not ovulating regularly. My A1C is 6.4 so my doctors and I aren't really concerned about my diabetes right now (of course we will be when I'm finally pregnant). My doctor wants me to try Femara over Clomid because it has a lower risk of multiples. I should be starting Femara next week and I was just wondering if anyone has tried it and had some success with it? Any advice on what it may do to my blood sugars is also greatly appreciated!

My almost 19-month old twins are from my first femara cycle. So, yep, success story here. :)

Awesome! I really hope it works my first cycle! My husband is suppose to deploy to Afghanistan next March so we are kinda on a time crunch if we want to deliver before he leaves. Did it have any affects on your blood sugars?

I don't notice any affects on blood sugar. This time around, though, I have noticed that it makes me *really* moody and emotional. I've used it 2 cycles thus far, and it's been bad. It didn't register to me that it was the femara causing the mood swings until this second cycle. I hope it worked this time, because I dread dealing with that again.