Stick with the biff!

I am a huge Greg Biffle Fan. To those of you who do not know who Greg Biffle is…He is the best Nascar Driver (in my eyes anyway). I had the opportunity to go to Lowe’s Motor Speedway this past weekend and had a great time. The 300+ laps went by so fast and I was sad to see it end, but I was happy to get back home. The drive to NC was a long one and Ofcourse I couldn’t stop thinking about Olivia. It was my first time leaving Olivia for three days, but I knew she was in good hands (her daddy’s). Still…a mother still worries.

Here are some pictures from the race (images are not that great due to being a night race and not having very good lighting).

Picture of Greg Biffle's car during the race. He was in third place in this photo. He wizzed by so fast, I'm shocked that I got this picture this clear!

Under caution. Biffle is still 3rd and will be going after Stewart win the green flag waves. (watch out Robert - here comes the Biff - LOL!)

Biffle is now making a Pit Stop - Good Job Crew!

Here, Dale Jr. is being towed from the track - tire went down and hit the wall - POOR JR.!

Overall, it was a great time. I would of liked to see Biffle finish the race a little bit better than 7th, but hopefully next weekend he has the race of his life at Martinsville. It is not his best track, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed!