Stolen for 6untilme.com

1. The illness I live with is: type 1 diabetes
  2. I was diagnosed with it in the year: 1996
  3. But I had symptoms since: a couple months before that
  4. The biggest adjustment I’ve had to make is: not being lazy
  5. Most people assume: that i cant eat sugar / i am being noncompliant because i have control problems
  6. The hardest part about mornings are: being too high
  7. My favorite medical TV show is: house
  8. A gadget I couldn’t live without is: glucometer
  9. The hardest part about nights are: getting up to pee several times
  10. Each day I take: anxiety pill, insulin
  11. Regarding alternative treatments: there are none… but you can help your insulin be more effective with exercise
  12. If I had to choose between an invisible illness or visible I would choose: none
  13. Regarding working and career: nothing “fits” the demands of diabetes.
  14. People would be surprised to know: that i’m falling apart
  15. The hardest thing to accept about my new reality has been: i can never just relax
  16. Something I never thought I could do with my illness that I did was: go away to college in florida
  17. The commercials about my illness: can suck it. no one’s bloodsugar is ALWAYS 94.
  18. Something I really miss doing since I was diagnosed is: not toting around a million 'betes supplies
  19. It was really hard to have to give up: dreams of backpacking across exotic lands
  20. A new hobby I have taken up since my diagnosis is: new? uh, whatever i’ve been doing for 13 years?
  21. If I could have one day of feeling normal again I would: eat everything around me and run around rampantly
  22. My illness has taught me: to pay more attention to things
  23. One thing people say that gets under my skin is: there are too many answers to this.
  24. But I love it when people: ask me serious questions.
  25. My favorite motto, scripture, quote that gets me through tough times is: don’t worry, about a thing, cause every little thing’s, gonna be alright
  26. When someone is diagnosed I’d like to tell them: we’re here for you
  27. Something that has surprised me about living with an illness is: my body never ceases to amaze/defy me.
  28. The nicest thing someone did for me when I wasn’t feeling well was: just be there.
  29. I’m involved with Invisible Illness Week because: ignorance is out there… like a lurking ninja.
  30. The fact that you read this list makes me feel: hungry.

eat some cheese, i love cheese