Tandem connect

I’ve had good luck with t:connect mobile app the last week (android), but today was not working. Each time I tried to open app it immediately exited.

So I just re-installed, and re-paired it with new code from pump, and now working again.

Last night I logged into web Connect, not sure if that is related to my mobile app needing re-pairing. But also did a sensor restart, from pump, so there were several hours without dexcom readings.

Both yesterday and today had unexpected situation, now that I’m trying Sleep only at night. So daytime, C-IQ will do bolus for high BG. The app shows this. But in both cases, I had also responded to high bg with extra insulin with meal bolus. Missed seeing CIQ bolus at first, but app showed the dark “drop” on timeline, just prior to my manual one, but I almost missed seeing details in app and found on pump first when IOB looked too high… Had to go to pump screen, history, bolus, bolus history. Then I see my bolus, and C-IQ bolus detail. On app screen, the CIQ bolus is a black “drop”, hiding behind my bolus (blue drop 2.5).