The adventures of online dating. The search continues. May the force be with me

DISCLAIMER: I will not be responsible for people spewing their beverages on their keyboards, through their noses, or peeing their pants. I would also appreciate if you are under the age of majority, to not read this post. I dont think there will be any adult only content, but ya just never know.. this will be an ongoing blog viewer discression is advised. Names have been changed to protect the moronic.

Also keep in mind I live in Northern BC.( Redneck and Hillbilly country)

Date #1 BRUCE

This man sent me several messages back in August 2011. Never said too much other than Hi how are you, hope your having a nice day. He only had 2 pictures up one of his face really close up with his pickup truck in the background, and the other one sitting on the couch with his Dog.( boarder collie I think)

Any way, he finally got enough courage to ask me if I wanted to go out for dinner sometime. He lives about 3 hours from where I live, and the roads can get pretty bad here in the winter. I wasn't too keen on a semi long distance romance, but instead of saying no, I told him that I was going to school pretty soon and it will have to wait until I get back in October.