The effect of stumbling into a hornets nest on BG and BP

I can now say, that based on an unfortunate experiment involving an innocent dog trainer, a hidden hornets nest (you think its a football in the bush until its too late), and a bunch of angry, switchblade carrying, beligerant insects, multiple hornet strikes to bare legs will TOTALLY spike your blood pressure and your blood glucose! I recomend that you DO NOT try this at home, and accept my word for it. :slight_smile: Now, will someone please go pick up my training ducks so I don’t have to repeat the experiment again?

lfmao heh i had that happin

OMG Mark, hope you're ok! Had a similar thing happen to my son at a dog trial. He was letting the dog he had explore the edge of the woods, and he disturbed a ground bee or wasp nest or something. My son came running back to me swatting them off the dog - ignored the ones on him. Good kid :)

Ouch Mark I'll take your word as gospel here and cancel my upcomming experiments on this matter. Sorry you had to go thru this I hope your OK. Something tells me your on your own with the duck decoys.

Gary S