The Glass is Really Half Full

I have been having bad things happen. I have a torn tendon in my arm, and I have this huge bruise, its like the size of your hand, and I fear I will have to have it surgically repaired. All in the midst of trying to find a job. "Hey, want to hire someone who really can’t use her right arm?"
Then dealing with diabetes. I had gained weight in the past few years and could not take it off. Finally I am on Metformin, and boy, it is really changing me. Diabetic fatigue, sometimes, you feel like someone just shot you up with something to make you sleep. But I am working hard to beat this and turn it around.
I think sometimes, one just has to get mad enough at life and say, screw this, I am not going to let this ruin everything for me and fight hard. I had to change doctors, this one would not send in my file information so I could go on a drug he insisted would help the diabetes. I asked the girl why he would not send in the information, since I supplied them the fax no., etc, and she said “Dunno.” Okay, I am done with them. He thought this drug would be good for me and said my insurance wouldn’t cover it, so I went to bat and got that info for them so there was a chance of it being approved. The drug costs $250 a pop.

I am learning to not waste my time with stuff like that. So I am going to someone else. I still have my size 8 clothes and I want my old self back. One of the things I want to do is learn guitar. I know some piano, but I haven’t played in years, so I need to refresh myself with music again. I have these songs in my head, heck, maybe I could write some music and sell it, or just have fun. I want my life back.