The spice of life

Funny how some smells some sights or words can take you back in time and let you enjoy the magical moment of your youth take for instance aftershave well old spice to be precise I was 20 just got married and my wife bought me a bottle of old spice always been HI KARATE bloke untill then it was not the smell of hi karate but the bird who advertised it and the promise to fulfill every womans dreams by using it which sold ne on and if I am honest it never did me any good or it did not work for me, opening the bottle of old spice took my breath away it smelt great and my new wife thought it smely great too,it must have worked for me we had 5 children in 6 years after the fifth I kinda went off it and funnily enought we never had any more children we wanted 10 so being taken back to that time really cheered me up and here I am wearing it showered shave and splashed it all over my face,now all I am worried about will we at the age of 65 have more children thinking about it go back to hi karate if I can only use the old spice when my Angel is not about