Too hot

If I can ask a question, what state are you in? AZ? NM?

WA/ID border. This heat cover was very unusual in that it wasn’t cooling down much at night with the heat breaking records.

Two nights ago we had a thunderstorm which lowered the high temps. I don’t mind high’s of 90 especially when the temps drop 30 degrees at night.

Marilyn,
Sounds horrible hot. I am sam as you. Hypona;tremia, no sweat, vegan, etc. I have been taking at least 2extra unfits/day in the heat here and its not even that bad. Pennsylvania. I do think the hydration efforts is key! Can you take quickcold showers a few times a day?
Hope this passes soon! bhakti

Hi Bhakti, the heat cover with the temps that didn’t drop much at night is over. I can deal with temps in the low 90’s when it drops 25 to 30 degrees at night.
I found out that I do sweat when it gets really hot, so that is good. My insulin needs have dropped too, thank goodness.

How are your eyes doing?

Good to hear yur news. My eye is still full of bllod but the retina guy said it will absorb eventually. Could be months. He offerred a vitrectomy to clear it up sooner and better. No chance I opt for a surgery ! I will wiat it out. Getting used to blurry globs of vision.
I am grateful to be able to swim laps and get back on the yoga mat!

stay well!

EmojiBhakti Cypressi

1 Like