106!

yes it was

It is still good i hope to one day see that again. getting there slowly, :slight_smile:

The next time I ring in at 106 I’ll think of you and smile!!! Great job!!!

Go Jen!

Congrats, Jen. Keep your BS count stay at the normal level for longer time. It’s hard but it can be done.

Woohoo! Well done Jen. Ive had similar problems back few months ago regarding high bg in the morning. Finally with some adjustments to medications, schedules and food…like you, Im dancing for joy =)

awesome! i finally have a doctor who kicks my butt into reality!

i know its hard let me tell you, lol. I am finding it easy with a reminder on my phone tho to do my shots

hehe thanks

thanks!

thanks

Congrads!!! Love it when it’s lower than I expected!!! I know your as happy as a bug in a rug with a reading like that!!!

yeah i am, i was looking at my old reading, 528, 422, 399. and then i see 107, 108, 112 and im like WOW

congrats =]
I know how that feels,I’m always overjoyed,even if I’m used to it,when I see my BG in a normal range.
good for you Jen :smiley:

thank thanks! this morning it was 83. such an odd feeling to finally being getting somewhere

83 :smiley:
I always heard about people who say that a BG makes their whole day go nuts.
I begun to understand what it means when I noticed that it’s always hard to wake up when my BG isn’t normal,has that affected you as well?