Traveling to California, what do i do with the time on my pump

so wait until i get to california to do the time change? then do the same when i return to boston?

Amy2, Iā€™d never tell you how or when to do yours. There are so many things to consider, what time are you traveling, do you stop for long at a layoverā€¦ and so on. I just changed mine when I got to my destination, maybe next time Iā€™ll do it before I get there,depends on when I leave and stuff.

6:30a flight getting in to Cali at 9a. no layovers lolā€¦my mom just wanted to get straight there early as possible which disturbs my sleep lol

1 Like

My last two flights were also early, up at 3am to meet them and there is no way I can do :sleeping: on the plane so I was tired going and coming home. Have fun in Cali, Amy !!

i will! just nervous about the whole time difference with my pump lolā€¦never travelled this far with my pump before

1 Like

my trip was good. i did the time change on the plane once we got up in the air so that way i was already in the correct time zone. i almost forgot to change it yesterday when i was flying back. overall my sugar level was ok. a bit on the high side. i drank lots of water which kept me cool in palm springs where it was hot to come back to cold weather. i already miss california. i hope to go out there again and do the time change thing again. it will be nice to get use to that. next trip is arizona!

4 Likes

Iā€™d be nervous if I had to travel WITHOUT my pump! :slight_smile: MDI and I donā€™t agree.

same hereā€¦my levels are higher when i am on MDI.

1 Like

Ha, ha, ha. Try doing a 17 hr time change. Fun.