- I should be doing office work. It’s a nice day, so I might as well re-set some of those pavers on the walkway outside.
- Not gonna change my basal, it should only take 5 minutes
An hour later…
3) I feel my pump/CGM vibrating. Probably warning me of a predicted low. I know I’m getting low. I’m almost done. I’ll get something to eat in a few minutes.
4) I’m really sweaty. Is it because of a low or because I’m working outside in the 90 degree heat?
5) CGM says 123 with a double-down-arrow. I should be OK
6) Done with the work.
7) Meter says 41!!!
8) Ooohhh… Gummy Bears!