Treatment for varicose veins

I was wondering if anyone else has had a procedure for bad leg veins. The procedure basically takes a hot wire and shuts down the vein that is bad. Any thoughts?

I have had it. Not bad at all and has made a huge difference in my legs.

I am a type 2 and had both legs done. I was able to walk one day out. Made me feel much better. Nancy

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate your input. My legs look pretty rough, but its really about the circulation at this point in my life.

Wow, walking right away. That is encouraging.
Thank you for the reply.

I hope you can get the treatment you need. My frustrations medically it’s not necessary. I have been working on concrete floors my whole life and the the varicose veins to prove it. My problem and I guess a good problem to have 46 years into this disease, is my circulation is to good so it is not medically necessary. And while I would love to have then all fixed, I don’t need a circulation problem to startup. So if you have that kind of problem and they can help you, go for it. And good luck and hope you are walking the next day like others.

Thank you for your reply. I am making a list of lots of questions for the doctor.

I did it and it was not bad at all. I walked out on my own after the procedure. I had the follow up appointment today to make sure things were as they were supposed to be and they were. I am so glad I got this done. To tell you the truth, I have had dental appointments that were worse than this. Thank you again for all those who answered my original post.