Tried of governement missing with my prescription and my life!

When you are disable on public assistance, I am finding out that is get harder to be able to have treatment to help with our disease. It's not our fought that we have diabetes, why should we suffer with the problem of not able to receive our medicines. If the Doctor's we see tell us,the pharmacy and government this is what the person need to live. Why is a problem when it time to pick up are prescription. I personally have been dealing with this problem since June 2013- to current date. I been told that I have reach my maximum prescription for the month of six(6). I told them due to health issues I need all thirteen (13) prescription for my health. Over and Over again the same thing file paper with your doctor. Yes, my doctor's filed paperwork, get it released for me, then I place the order with pharmacy, I still do not have my medicines. I am attempting to place a order for all my medicines tomorrow all thirteen (13) prescription and see what happen. I was able to get my AC1 lower after being on a right dose of medicines. Now for the past two (2) months I have not had both of my insulin. I already know that my sugars are all over the places. I have been testing my blood sugar, found out that my sugars are ranging 50's to 259 on different days that just a weeks of notes. It's a shame that I been working so hard on getting myself together for so many years dealing with being stuck in the bed, not able to walk, not able to sit with out crying dealing with pain. Now, thanks to our government, whom think they have all the answer, is just stepping on the weak. Stop trying to play God and deal with your greed. Maybe then people like myself that is place in this situation my live a life of some degree.

I don't think that's a really constructive response Bobby. Community Values Regardless of typing skills, we all share common experiences and, both in the US and abroad, dealing with health insurers limiting our supplies and prescriptions, at least in the US, violating our civil rights ("We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America...") is a common experience. Please try to work with the community rather than attacking people. I agree with Crystal and have to ask what you think your post adds to the conversation?

1 Like

Hi Crystal. I also find it frustrating that there is interference from anyone when my doctors try to prescribe the treatments they think are best for me. Best of luck to you in dealing with your situation.

1 Like

I think lotsofshots has the right idea. Focus on the one problem that you need to get resolved. However, I find that before taking that step, it is good to vent your frustrations! I can focus better after my emotions are released. Ahhh! OK, now I can talk to the doctor's office and explain my problem and need. Do you have a Social Worker? That could be another advocate perhaps.

1 Like