Trying to join a group?

I have been trying to join New England Diabetics Group for the last couple of day as well as the group for gastroparesis but when I click on the link nothing happens. I tried to send a message for some help but that isn’t working for me either. Help Please!!!

Thank You,
Barbara

Barbara, are you still having this issue? I don’t know what may be causing it, but you might try using a different internet browser. I use Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox and sometimes a link will work in one and not in another, due to your setup configuration about pop-up windows and the like. I will ask Manny and the other admins if there’s something else we can have you try.

Hello Barbara,
Besides Melissa’s recommendation, I would also suggest clearing your browser’s cookies. Here are instructions on how to do it:
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies

Once you have done this, close your browser, restart it and try again. If this doesn’t work, please send us a report using the Feedback link at the bottom of the site, so we can report the issue to Ning, the platform that we use to run the site.

Hope this helps.

I appreciate the suggestions… I tried the new browsers and clearing my cookies and still nothing. I also tried sending a message to Mr. Hernandez and I was able to write it but it would not send. I have no clue this is the only site I am having trouble with. pout

Thank You so much
Barbara