TuDiabetes Roll Call.....Where are you from?

From California originally,
Lived in Northern Ireland where I was diagnosed type one in 1984
Back in CA, Costa Mesa to be more precise…
Have also lived in British Columbia Canada.

Born and raised in Queens, New York. Hi neighbors :o)

I am from Dallas, TX and now live in Desoto, TX, which is a suburb of Dallas.

TEXAS all day, everyday, baby! :slight_smile:

Born in Rhode Island from two TN parents that moved back down to TN when I was a kid! So I’m from Jackson TN!!!

from the westcoast of Sweden, Europe

Debb, I have family living just south of Buffalo. I love going out there to visit. It is so refreshing to have people look you in the eye and say hello.

Folsom, California. Between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.

Born and raised in Seattle. Moved to Toronto in my 20s. Back in Seattle now (but I REALLY miss Toronto and it still feels like home.)

I live in McKinney TX. 32 miles north of Dallas

Hi, Y’all!!! I’m from Memphis, Tennessee (home of the BEST BBQ in the world!) but have lived in the Atlanta GA area for 20 years, and yep, I have a southern accent, although I didn’t realize it until I moved from Memphis, farther south, to Atlanta, were there are so many transplanted people, LOTS from NY, that they all made fun of me… I don’t care, I’m proud to be from the South!

Troutman, NC…about 45 minutes from Charlotte if any of you know where that is.

Cindy-

Haven’t you heard K.C, MO has the best BBQ…:slight_smile:

Gates is the best

I’m in Midwest City, OK, just outside Oklahoma City. I grew up in a small town in SE Oklahoma and have lived in Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, Illinois, California.

I am from Corning, IA Basically the SW corner. 72 miles from Omaha, NE and around 240 miles north of Kansas City. Small world.

born in Madison, Wisconsin and lived there until I was 3 - lived in Micronesia (Pohnpei) until I was 7 - Salisbury, Maryland (Eastern Shore) until I was 13 - Marshfield, Wisconsin until I was 18 - college in Davis, California - moved to Bologna, Italy at 22 (almost 2 years ago) and am still here!

Born in Mass., lived there until I was 9, then grew up in Western ny, lived in Monroe , La briefly and in Antich, Ca briefly back in Western NY, Portland-Brocton area.

Born and raised in central Maine. Then Cleveland for 5 years and now back in New England, living in Southern NH for the last year.

I was born and raised in the small town of Cornelia, Georgia. Located 70 miles northeast of Atlanta, Georgia. I love traveling, and one of my life goals is to live in another country for a year. Until then, I commute daily to Atlanta and live in the foothills of the beautiful North Georgia Mountains with my husband and 3 furballs (1 dog and 2 cats).

I guess that was more of a bio! ha! :slight_smile:

I’m from Brampton, ON Canada…thirty minutes west of Toronto.