Twitter & Instagram

Hello everybody,

If anyone has a twitter/instagram account throw it up here. Follow me and i'll follow you back.

I thought it would be cool to have more followers & follow more ppl with diabetes on there.

My twitter: ryanrafael
My instagram: ryanrafael

hi Ryan, I'm @MarieBe on Twitter. make sure you follow Manny @askmanny and also DHF @diabeteshf - we sometimes use the hashtags #tudiabetes #bgnow and you'll get many more followers if you participate in #DSMA on Wednesday nights

check out this group

http://www.tudiabetes.org/group/twitterbetics

Thanks! I'll have to check it out. what is DSMA?

My twitter account is busted_pancreas. I haven't used it in awhile but need to start. I miss seeing all the DOC tweets!

Ryan, #DSMA stands for Diabetes Social Media Advocacy. They have a chat on Twitter every Wednesday night 9PM eastern. if you do a search on Twitter for that hashtag, you will see what the topic is for tonight.

@jefffsmail Hope to hear from you guys.

@PurdueMocha

DSMA website

You can access the twitterchat room from the link on the right (much easier than refreshing the twitter search, and it auto adds #dsma to your tweets). You can also view blog carnivals and search through the old posts to find the topic for tonight's discussion.

Hope to see you there!

following you now

following you now

I Just requested you on Instagram:)