Type 1 baby child

sir, MY Daughter is 4 years old she is taking insulin ( apidra and lantus) now we are purchasing all insulin in medical store and her sugar label is uncontrol kindly advice us for free insulin and how we control sugarlabel. (type-1)

Hi @atul_paliwal9! It seems that English is not your first language but I’m sure we all want to help you if we can. When you say “sugar label” I’m sure that’s meant to be “sugar level.” Controlling it in a small child presents special challenges but there are a number of people on this site who have small children with Type 1 and have lots of experience to draw on. You might want to search the existing posts in the Parents of Chidren with Type 1 Diabetes area of the forum to see if you find answers to your immediate questions. As regards free insulin it would help if you could tell us where you live, as different countries offer different resources.

If your 4 year old is Type 1, the only way to control her sugar levels is by Insulin. I’m sure you know that by now. As far as resources for free Insulin, I’m definitely no expert on that, but as a parent of a 2 year old with T1, my heart goes out to you. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have insurance, or the ability to care for my son and get him the supplies that he needs. If there is anything I can do, I’m more than willing. Please be more specific as @DrBB stated, as to what you’re looking for, where you live, etc., and I can certainly google and research for you.