Type 1s and Plexus Slim?

Has any Type 1s tried Plexus Slim to help control blood sugars and/or lose weight? I've seen a lot of positive testimonials about Type 2s but not a lot for Type 1s. I'd love to hear about anyone's experience! Thanks!

A coworker of mine gave me some free samples where she is thinking of becoming a salesperson but I am going to wait until I see doc before trying. I am a newbie and still terrified of messing up!

To look at the ingredients and nutrition label on Plexus, I would think it wouldn't do much other than add some more healthy vitamins and minerals to your diet. As with all products like this one, it says to use in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise routine. The healthy diet and exercise probably will help more in weight-loss and blood-glucose control than the product would. I have not been able to find any real studies on the product. All the praise that it works comes from the company and people trying to sell it.

It's always good to be wary of these kinds of products. It might help...but then again, they might just want your money.

The best thing for me in terms of controlling post-prandial spikes weight loss so far is Symlin, but there is a learning curve to using it.