Unbelievable!

Ah yes…and the “but it’s Demerara sugar” response…as if THAT made all the difference in the world!!

Here too Lizmari…facebook has opened the door to reconnecting with many long lost cousins all across Canada and beyond. What I don’t get/don’t care for…is Farmville…or the likes. I guess I just don’t understand the rationale of the game/group.

I have a funny one. This March, my husband & I went on vaca to Aruba. We had a delicious dinner at a VERY nice restaurant. When we had finished eating, we were just sitting and waiting for the check. We looked around for the waiter,and he was no where to be found. My husband stopped another waiter and jokingly said, “We can’t find Carlos, did he go home?” The other waiter said " Yes, he did." We looked dumbfounded, The other waiter then proceeded to tell us that Carlos had a very long day of working and he had left the restaurant. Nothing was said to us and we might still be waiting for our check if we had not stopped the other waiter. Needless to say, the management was notified. They were pleasantly apologetic and gave us the check. We are still looking for Carlos. LOL