Upcoming endo appt!

we finally got an appointment with an endocrinologist in sarasota. i’m going thursday after school for my first appointment. after that, i no longer have to go to the office to check blood sugars and take insulin on campus at school. also, i can start talking to him about getting a pump. i’m so excited!
hip hop is going great, she has us on a 200 sit up, 24 push up, and 3 unique workout, workout. it’s a lot of fun when we work on our routine though. and my blood sugars have cooperated :stuck_out_tongue:
school is going great, i have 5 A’s and 1 B. some of my classes are easy (stained glass) and others are very difficult (college freshman english/written comm). overall it’s a great school and i’m glad we moved here.
everything’s great with the family. dad’s in minneapolis this week, lisa is decorating the house (still) and the boys are just being kids.
i hope everyone’s doing well, give me a quick update on things when you stop by my page =]

Glad to hear that you are doing so well!!! Let us know how the endo appointment goes!