Update on Ankle Injury

Well good news i just ended up having tendentious instead of having stress fractures which is good much quicker healing time. I do extremely week ankles after being in two aircast boots for three weeks. So i am going to physical therapy to help strengthen my ankles. My first therapy visit was kind of disturbing for me. The physical therapist is like do you have rheumatoid arthritis? I was like i was diagnosed with it as 19 years old my first year of College. I was really good the first year and a half with taking my medication and my condition improved. Like my young people i decided since i was feeling better i would stop taking the medication.

Well a year ago i got my stress fractures and my podiatrist thought i had RA also. I went to a new Rheumatologist and he said i did not have Rheumatoid Arthritis at all. So now i am wondering if i need a Second opinion or not. RA has what our called flair ups every so many years you could potentially go ten years without a flair up. My mother and my great grandmother both had RA. I usually just deal with the pain and don’t do anything about it. I have extremely stiff joints like a 40 old person according to my physical therapist. Then she told me some diabetics do have stiffer joints which i had never heard of diabetics having. So i have no idea if i should go see another rheumatologist just to narrow that out it or should i just wait and see.