UPDATE...Vitrectomy

What a great news , Marie...thanks for the update ...and more hugs , when the 2 of you talk again , OK ?

Thanks for the good news. I think we all live a bit through Robyn's journey.

Marie....thank you SO MUCH for the update. Delighted to hear that all went well. Many hugs of joy and relief to our sweet Robyn ♥

Good News! Thanks to Marie, and we all wish a speedy recovery for Robyn.

Thanks, Marie. So glad it is over for Robyn and it went well.

Thanks, Marie, for keeping us updated. Robyn, you are a treasure! Thanks for being you. All my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Wonderful news that we were hoping for. Yay Robyn! Happy healing....we Love Ya Girl. :) Thanks Marie for letting us know.

OK, it's the 29th, and sweet Marie was kind enough to update us, so I hope you're home, and at least semi-functional. If you can read this (now or later), know that I'm really happy you came through it OK, and I hope it's a great visual future ahead of you! :-)

Well, bare with ne.....I am typing with one eye and very hard to see the computer screen. First of all Thank You Marie for talking with me and updating. I want to say a big Thank You to everyone for the support, kindness and prayers and wishes. I went into surgery with all of you tucked in my heart. I was very relaxed and calm. Why? Can't explain it only that I felt so loved....I am very thankful for that indeed. I took the bandages off today and I see a big black bubble and it is like looking into a steamed up mirror in a bathroom after a hot shower. Dr. checked me as well today and says I am doing great. Pain....a little....headache. I have drugs...LOL Eyes drops 4x's per day and rest.
Loooking forward to getting my vision :) Love to you all. Thank you again for getting me through this procedure, I couldnt have done it without all of you. Goodnight. xo

Love you Robyn..You get the rest you need .

God Bless,
Brunetta

Hi Robyn,
I am new here but read your story, and wanted to send you my support. This is very scary stuff, but you are a wonderful example of grace under such circumstances and I am confident with todays improvements in retinopathy procedures you will be better then ever. Have faith.

Hi Robyn,

I'm very glad to hear that the surgery is over, and successful. May your days ahead be healing and happy~

So happy to read that you are doing well dear Robyn. Take it easy and don't over do ♥

Hello Everyone....Today my eye is MUCH better. Still very foggy and black bubble bobbing around. NO CLOTS!!!! Still hard to see the computer screen, but better. THANK YOU.....to all. I could not have gone through this with out all of your kindness and support, that I know for sure. Each day I know it will get better and better. So very worth it to have this done.

Love you all and I am very grateful for all of you!!! I am sorry if I cant reply to each message...I do read them just kind of hard right now. Love to all of you. xo

The power of friends , love and support ...it works ...Robyn's story is proof :)

Robyn- Glad you are healing so well..I am also glad the the worst is over for you . We all were thinking of you and praying for a successful procedure. Soon you will be able to see the flowers and beautiful sky that you enjoy so much. And I know you will appreciate it all the more. Just get some rest for those peepers.

xo

Big smile....you make me smile...thanks!!