Volleyball

So, I just got back from camp last saturday…I had SO MUCH fun!!! Its awesome hangin out with other teens who are going through the same things as me every day. But I’m home now, so I have to wait a year to go again.
Anyway…I actually didnt make my high school volleyball team. That was a major bummer, but I got over it pretty fast. I mean, come on, I have 3 more years to try! So why complain about missing out on the first?? I still love the game, and I still want to play really bad, but Michael Jordan didnt make his middle school basketball team, so I still have a chance. I’ve been watching Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh play in the Olympics in Beijing. I look up to them now. Theyre SO good! I would LOVE to be an Olympic volleyball player…Does anyone know if theres ever been a girl diabetic Olympic Volleyball player?? Tell me if you know! Who knows…I might be the first. I wonder how hard that would be with diabetes…I know itll be hard, I talked to a diabetic Olympic skier at camp. But he did it, so Im pretty sure I can too. So yeah, if anyone knows if theres ever been an Olympic volleyball player, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! (Please??)
b