Waaay off the diabetes topic.....updated pic... updated pic

Keep those pics comin’ , Dad.

good looking little man! glad all is well

He’s got hair!!! I thought you put the hat on him to camouflage his lack there of. :smiley: Just kidding Joe…he’s a Heart-Breaker. I hope that you are all doing fine.

=) thank you all for your kind words. Yes, Terrie!!! he has hair. And even tho my sisters in law told me it would all fall out, it has not. Little James is 8 weeks old tomorrow, it breaks my hear to be away from home (at work), but he is in good hands and I’ll be home Friday night to kiss him and his Mom.

What a cutie still! Joe he has te shape of your face!!! Still not as cute as Aiden (born on the 19th) though! HA!!

A cute baby gets me EVERYTIME! They just make me smile. Congrats! Happy birthday James!

Congrats!!

He is SO cute....and I feel rather honoured to share his birth date!!....Albeit over 50 decades later!

Aw....Sweet Boy!! Is he ever getting Big Fast. WoW! Our Son ate us out of house and home. I hope that your Son does the same Joe. ;-)

Psst! Hey Jimmy. This is Dec. 2010. The most popular business saying for a few years now is...."Think outside the box". Go to it. :)