Walt disney world

Hey! fellow tu community. Just back from celebrating my 40th birthday in Florida. We stayed in the Animal kingdom lodge. It was Savananah veiw. And omg! it was so Amazing! to see his animals every morning and all day long off of our balconey we saw giraffees , zebras, bulls, flamingos and all kinds of birds. We went to all four parks Magic kingdom, Hollywood stuidos , Epcot and animal kingdom. And down town disney we even got in some mini golf. Just wanted to say that each dinner i had a cheif come to my table. And they were not very helpful I knew more then them. I tried to get them to hire me! for carb counts they told me to aply. Just when i was about to cancel my birthday night cheif. The waitraiss at Ohanas at Polynesian said not our cheif knows everything. So he came out ask me what i like on buffet and what to stay away from. He basically catered to ME!!! he fiqured out everything on computer and brought me! carb counts even my dessert was made to my likeing and needs. Thanks tj at ohanas at polynesian resort YOU ROCK!!! IF any tu community goes to ohanas tell tj melissa says hi! and thanks for makeing my birthday so special. Anotherr special thing i got to do was interact with the dolphins. I was a little nervouus not of dolphins. But leaveing my pump in locker. So i talk to the trainers and they said what ever i would like to do they would accomdate me. So i wrapped pumpy in a towel give to a trainer and they held pumpy till i got out. Thanks guys you really made my day too knowing pumpy was in good hands. Well thats all from my PUMPING! 1ST experince in wdw.