Was Someone Daydreaming of This, and Actually did it? lol

Wrappers Surround Stolen Little Debbie Truck

POSTED: 9:17 am CDT September 28, 2010
UPDATED: 10:42 am CDT September 28, 2010

Email Print
Comments
WICHITA, Kan. -- Wichita, Kan., police said whoever stole a Little Debbie delivery truck left a trail of empty boxes and snack cake wrappers after abandoning the vehicle.

The truck was taken around 4 a.m. Monday from outside a Walmart store. KFDI-AM reports the vehicle was driven into a shallow canal -- but not before the thieves apparently pulled out some of the thousands of dollars worth of snacks.

Police are still looking for the thieves.

Three wreckers pulled the truck from the canal. It's been returned to its owner.

10 miles
10 miles
© 2010 Microsoft Corporation © 2010 NAVTEQ © AND
© 2010 Microsoft Corporation © 2010 NAVTEQ © AND
2D
3D
Road
Aerial
Labels

Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Looks like the theif had a sweet tooth! LOL! I can honestly say I really don’t like sweets that much (Except for the Peeps and the nutty buddy bars) So it wasn’t me! LOL!

Seems like a desperate insulin reaction reaction. That’s funny. Someone must have been having a really bad munchie attack.

I love the Nutty Bars!! Someone scored big time!! can you imagine how much Little Debbie product would constitute “thousands of dollars worth of snacks” at wholesale value? I love that they “left a trail of empty boxes and snack wrappers” like Hansel and Gretel. Keyword being “boxes”, i mean how fast can you eat 1 box of Little Debbies let alone boxes.

I know… I can’t imagine. I guess all I can think is that that must have been some really good weed. hehe

LOL!!!

The BEAT aren’t they!!!

I live in Wichita, and the news people were kind of embarassed to announce this on the news. I mean really, a LITTLE DEBBIE TRUCK??? Of all things…

OMG. LOL!!

The munchies, dude. You gotta feed the munchies! :slight_smile:

LOL!!!