Wasn't there a song about Monday's?

I can almost remember it, eventually, it will push it’s way to the front and I’ll remember…

Well, the new infusion sets seem to be working somewhat better, but I am starting to think that there are certain areas on my stomach that will cause me problems if I use them, specifically the area within about 4 inches of my belly button. Anyone else noticed something like that?

In this area, I tend to get lots of occlusions and bleeds. I changed sets on Sunday morning and when I pulled it out, I bled like a stuck pig, Literally, I had to clean it off the floor since I had nothing to blot it with handy. It stopped quick, but geesh

We’re getting our first taste of cold weather now, but hey, it’s November in Kansas City, It’s been really mild until now, so I’m not really complaining. Be nice to get a few hard freezes out of the way so allergies will die down some

Everyone have a good one!

Scott

Think, The Mamas and the Papas, Monday, Monday. ;o)

Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down…the Carpenters
Just Another Manic Monday

so you got a gusher there, huh? the bathroom looks like the set of CSI Kansas City? I hate it when that happens. Don’t go any closer than Two inches from the BB. I always seem to get them when I put it on the waist on my side. Sure wish I had a longer torso, or some new skin!

There’s also the Boomtown Rats “I Don’t Like Mondays.”

just another manic monday by the Bangels

I was thinking of the Mama’s and the Papa’s, but now I’ve got “We’ve got the Beat” going thru my head