Waterproof (or close to waterproof) device cases

I’m toying with joinjing a group of Dragon Boat racers. I don’t expect that there will be tipping over issues - the boats are big (google them! They’re cool). Anyway, I do expect some splashback. Any recommendations on pump/CGM csases that would protect my devices? I can always leave the CGM at home, but not the pump. I have a T-Slim

Thanks for any suggestions. I did see some at pumpwear.com but there weren’t many reviews.

Aquapac is what I use. They have ones for everything: http://usstore.aquapac.net/

tHANKS IT LOOKS LIKE THE ITUNES THING QWILL WORK SINCE MY PUMP HAS TUBING, AND THE ITUNES CASE HANDLLES THINGS IWTH EARBUDS. (oops hits the caps key)

1 Like

Not sure how it would work with the pump tubing, but I got the smallest size Aquapac that I could and it fits my Dexcom receiver perfectly. I have a Ping pump, so it’s already waterproof (although out of warranty, so while I don’t mind splashes, I wouldn’t swim with it).

Dragon boating is so much fun and a lot of exercise. Hope you enjoy it!

This is off the original question, but where do you live and dragon boat? I am in Portland OR

Vancouver, BC. I don’t dragon boat regularly, but I’ve tried it a few times. I really should get off my butt and join a team!

They have ones specific for insulin pumps :slight_smile: