WebMD article on exercise benefits, John Thyfault, PhD

June 23’ email from WebMD, I thought a well written article, I know nothing about him, but he attended the scientific session and seems to be doing some interesting research, he may already be connect with TU, ? @Brian_BSC info? Sorry no link, just search the site.
Exercise is always a good topic.

Do you mean this article?

The Benefits of Exercise Go Way Beyond the Muscles

Yes
FYI I have asked Emily to close out my mebmership in Tudiabetes, it has never been a comfortable fit for me. It might be because I am turning 70 soon, but I am just not that interested in changing the world anymore. ; ).
On the plus side, it now has been 20 years since my long time partner passed from AIDS related complications. I am still negative. So unlike so many of my friends I have survived
my numbers ar still good too. Most of the posting I did on the site, was just to start conversations, some did some did not.
Also I Left the ADA a long time ago much less comfortable with them!!!
Thanks for all you help And support for T2’s

Bob (Fraser) Hodgson

2 Likes

Sorry to see you leave Fraser. Perhaps we can’t be everything to everybody. I hope that you feel that you at least made a few friends. I do wish you luck on your journey. Do stay in touch. You could always just drive by my blog and leave a comment.